Thursday 22 May 2014

DIY necessities

Hey guys! So I have a super cool idea for a shirt but no old shirts left to make it with. I'll be picking up more shirts this week though so you'll be seeing a cool up-cycled shirt post next Wednesday :-). I figured that instead of doing another cooking post I'd do a 'diy necessities' post so that you guys have access to a list of things that you need for most of the posts found here.

Things needed for most of my posts:
  • Fabric paint
  • Paint brushes (sponge and hair)
  • Paper clips
  • Cardboard
  • Buckets (or laundry tubs)
  • Fabric scissors
  • Over sized t-shirts
This next list will be things that aren't necessarily important for my blog; but things that I find myself looking for whenever I want to try to do a diy that isn't something that I normally do.

Other necessities:
  • String
  • Wool
  • Fabric glue
  • Wood
  • Acrylic paint
  • Beads
  • Dye for tie-dye
  • Rubber bands
  • Garbage bags
  • Rubber gloves
  • Lace fabric
  • Wire
  • Tissue paper
I'm sorry that this post was so boring but hopefully it will help anyone that is getting started off 'diy-ing'. If your new to the whole diy scene maybe you could even print this off and take it shopping with you. Don't worry, I have three super cool up-cycling posts that I'm planning on posting over the next few weeks and I can't wait!!!! If you have any suggestions for future posts don't forget to comment! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment