Wednesday 11 June 2014

How to: Have the Best Summer Ever!

Hey guys! So I decided that since summer is fast approaching (well it's already here..) why not do a summer bucket list!? I'm going to show you my summer bucket list and hopefully you guys will be inspired to use this or to create your own! Let's do this!!!

1. Step out of my comfort zone!

2. Put blankets and pillows in a truck bed and sleep in it. (I know this is all over the internet but seriously - how cool would it be?!)

3. Start a YouTube channel with my friend.

4. Upload awesome prank videos like pegging, trolleying and public disturbances.

6. Do public interviews and upload it to YouTube

5. Go for a midnight swim with my friends

6. Go for a swim at sunset


7. Do something adventurous! Go zip lining, bungee jumping, skydiving. Something crazy!

8. Have a spontaneous road trip with my friends

9. Sleep under the stars

10. Meet new people

11. Go to a concert




12. Go on a 'penny date'

13. Continue updating my blog

14. Stay up all night

15. Have a sleepover on the beach

16. Make the most of my free time

17. Save money for future adventures

18. Exercise regularly

19. Learn a new language

20. Help someone in need

21. Inspire someone 

22. Have lots of bonfires


23. Have water gun/ water balloon wars

24. Learn how to water ski

25. Take up photography again

26. Smile lots; laugh often

27. Make lots of new DIY's

28. Make this a summer to remember!


Well guys; that's it for this week. I know this post was different from my normal posts but I'm really busy this week and figured that a summer bucket list would awesome since I was already creating one. I really hope you enjoyed this and I hope that it inspires you to get out of your comfort zone; off your but and into the world to do something crazy!!! Who cares if people judge you. You have one life and you need to live it. So go out, have fun and live it up. (But still be smart and don't get yourself into trouble) haha.

If you liked this post please share it on any social media you use as it would be wonderful if more people found my blog :-). Don't forget to comment if you have any suggestions for future posts!

I'm gonna sign off with a quote today since it's one of my absolute favourites (it's even hanging in my bedroom) and it completely suits this week's topic.

"Peace out, enjoy life and live the adventure." - Louis Cole. (This is his youtube channel)

No comments:

Post a Comment