Monday 28 July 2014

Vegetarian Lunch Ideas

Hey guys! So today I decided that I would share with you some of my favourite vegetarian lunches. Lots of which can easily be a vegan lunch for any vegans reading :-)

Sandwiches
Ok so I love, love, loooveee vegetable sandwiches and here are some of my favourites.

Tomato and Cucumber Sandwich:
This is super simple and really good. All that you do is put some butter on bread with some lettuce or spinach, tomato and cucumber and a piece of cheese. And this can easily be a vegan sandwich without the butter and cheese; or you could use soy cheese if you would like!

Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich:
So simple, so obvious and so good. I love having a peanut butter and jam sandwich every once in a while but they are especially good if I am in a rush in the morning and don't have time to make anything fancy.

Tomato and Cheese Sandwich:
This is another really easy sandwich all you have to do is put a slice of tomato and cheese onto some buttered bread and, bam! There's your sandwich.

Salads
Garden Salad:
This is so good and so simple; you can literally make a garden salad with any veggies that you have in your fridge. I love to use a mixture of spinach and lettuce with cucumbers, carrots and peppers. And if you want to add some protein you can top it off with some boiled eggs or nuts like almonds or cashews.

Pasta Salad:
I usually just use spiral noodles and top them off with some carrots, peppers and salad dressing.

So there are some super easy to make vegetarian lunches, I hope you enjoyed this post! And it would be awesome if you could share it on any social media that you use, thanks! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment