Wednesday 16 July 2014

Favourites: Bands and YouTubers

Hey guys! I'm so, so, so sorry that I haven't posted in weeks. I've been really busy. But I promise that I will try my hardest to post every week from now on. Anyway, I figured that today I would just talk about some of my favourite YouTubers and bands. Maybe we'll have some of the same, or maybe this will give you some people to check out! :-)

YouTubers:



Bands: 
5 Seconds of Summer

  • 5 Seconds of Summer. Ok, how can you not love them?! They're soo cute, funny and extremely talented. I mean is it even possible to dislike this band?! Don't Stop - Music Video
  • All Time Low. They're music is so, so, soooo good! And I love their personalities; they would be so awesome to see live. A Love Like War - Music Video
  • Marianas Trench. I have loved them since their very first album, they're so talented and just awesome dudes. I saw them live last year and the concert was mind blowingly awesome. Desperate Measures - Music Video
  • The Vamps. So I've just recently started listening to them and wow. They're very talented, and their songs are so relatable. Can We Dance - Music Video
  • The Who. Ok so they're an old band but they're just so good! I've been listening to them since I was just a little kid and I've always loved them. Baba O'Riley
  • Creedence Clearwater Revival. Another old band and again, I've been listening to them for a long time. Bad Moon Rising
  • Blink-182. All of their music is honestly just so good it's crazy. First Date - Music Video
  • Bowling For Soup. I love their pop-punk sound, I honestly cannot get enough of them!1985 - Music Video
So now you guys know some of my favourite bands and YouTubers! I could definitely keep going on both lists but they would end up being way too long for anyone to read. If you guys haven't heard of or listened to/watched any of the bands or YouTubers I have listed I definitely recommend checking out the links that I put in the blog because I'm sure you'll enjoy it! If you have any YouTubers or bands that you like that aren't listed, leave them in the comments and I'll check them out! Also it would be awesome if you guys could share my blog on any social media that you use so that more people can find out about it! :-) 

Again, I'm so, so, so sorry about my lack of posts lately but like I said before, I'm going to try my hardest to continue posting weekly, so stay tuned!!! :-)  

Disclaimer: All of the pictures in this post are taken from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment