Wednesday 20 August 2014

21 Days of NO Junk Food Challenge

Hey guys! Unfortunately I don't have a DIY post for you this week, I have a shirt made that is ready to be put into a blog post buuut.. it's for a friends birthday present and I don't want her to see the blog post before I get a chance to give her the shirt. I was expecting to have given it to her before Wednesday but I didn't get a chance so I was left scrambling - then I thought, why not do a post on the 21 days of no junk food challenge?!


The rules of the 21 days of no junk food challenge are simple. You can't eat any of the foods listed in the above picture for 21 days. This is a great way to begin eating healthy. In the beginning of this challenge it is really hard not to eat any of these foods and it will take a lot of will power. But trust me, it gets easier! Near the end of the 21 days you will rarely crave junk food. So this is a great way to begin cutting junk food out of your diet or limiting your junk food intake.

Some people reading this may not have any interest in doing this challenge. Although some people may want to try it out to eat healthier, lose weight or maybe even just to challenge themselves. This is a great way to work on your fitness because you will (most likely) be getting more nutrients from your food than you regularly do - causing you to experience and increased amount of energy to fuel your workouts.

I have done this challenge once before and I am going to do it again starting today so if anyone wants to start it with me feel free to leave a comment letting me know! You can also follow me on twitter and talk to me there about your experiences with this challenge. :-) I answer all of my dm's and @ messages on there, so feel free to hit me up about anything!

I'm sorry that today's post wasn't too great, but hopefully it will inspire you to lead a healthier life and begin to challenge yourself and eat clean daily. :-) Don't forget to come back Friday for the third post in my 'Back to School Series'!!!

P.S. I made a new YouTube video with my friend and you can check it out here :-). See ya Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment