Friday 15 August 2014

Back to School Series: First Week of School Outfits

Hey guys! So I decided that since some people are starting school during August and some are starting school during September, my second post in the back to school series would be on back to school clothes.

The perfect time to make a new style change is at the beginning of a new school year, everyone is dressing up and you want your outfits to make a bang! So why not make that style change you've been thinking about now!? Ok, so I put together five outfits for back to school that I'll be showing you. Let's get to it then, shall we?

This is the first outfit I put together. It's super simple and casual but it's also very cute and comfortable. You can tie the flannel shirt around your waist and wear it if it gets cold. If it is really cool outside, you could also change the shorts for some jeans. I think that this outfit would be super cute with either combat boots or converse shoes as well as some simple accessories. This is a great outfit to wear anytime in the first week of school because although it is very casual - it looks great. Which is exactly what you are going for!


This is the second outfit that I put together and I have to say.. it just might be my favourite! This outfit is very simple but the fun patterns and the rips in the jeans make it interesting. The cardigan is perfect for this time of year because you can easily put it on or take it off depending on the temperature and the outfit looks just as good with or without it. If it is very hot outside you can also substitute the skinny jeans for a pair of shorts. I found this backpack and couldn't believe how perfectly it went with this outfit - but a nice neutral backpack would go just as well. 


This is the third outfit I put together and I think it's the girliest out of all five, but it is still pretty casual.  I paired the lace tank top with some high waisted shorts so that you wouldn't be showing any skin since most schools don't allow that. I also paired it with some simple accessories and cute shoes to dress it up a little bit. I chose the leather backpack because it's neutral and I think that it looks really good with the lace and faded jeans.


These are the fourth and fifth outfits that I created. They were both very similar so I figured that I would keep them in the same picture. These are both crop tops with high waisted shorts. The galaxy shirt with high waisted shorts and keds is very casual and cute which I love. I think that the second outfit is a bit girlier which is great if that is your style.  I think that both of these would be great back to school outfits because you will be comfortable throughout the day since you will probably be walking around quite a bit getting your books, filling your locker, finding your classes, etc. 

That's all of the outfits I have for you guys but I hope you liked them, and I hope that they gave you some inspiration for your back to school outfits. If you're reading this, leave a comment saying when you go back to school and whether any of these outfits inspired your back to school clothes. :-)

Don't forget to come back on Wednesday for a regular post! :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment